A new Hire Controller opportunity has arisen to join a company within the construction hire industry where you will be commutable from Chesham, Amersham and High Wycombe. You will support more than one depot in this role. You will have a mix of plant hire, tool hire and possibly access/lifting experience and happy to work on a Saturday morning.
Senior Hire Controller Job Role: You will be hands on raising orders, covering all typical trade counter duties.
- As the Senior Hire Controller, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times.
- Chase up any quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
To Be Successful as a Senior Hire Controller:
- You will have previous experience as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, or hire and sales controller.
- You will have previous experience working within the hire industry, whether it be Mon-Mech Plant, powered access, tools or plant including scissor lifts, diggers, excavators, cherry pickers, or related.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
Benefits for the Senior Hire Controller:
- A real chance to progress into a more senior role
- Up to £26k DOE
- Overtime paid at time and a half