Hire Controller - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great hire desk team. Join a leading provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering based near to Whitchurch.
Responsibilities of the Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Controller may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller. Not essential.
Benefits for the Controller:
- Up to £28K DOE
- No weekend work!
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays!
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Interviews can be held immediately for this Hire Controller so be the first to apply today by contacting Amy Denton, 01933 667 226 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org!