Hire Controller - Salary banding up to circa £35k DOE. Surround yourself in a great atmosphere with an incredible team that inspire and motivate each other everyday! This position will be a hybrid working role, can work from home and go to the office, training for the first few weeks will be required to go to the office.
Responsibilities as the Hire Controller:
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner both locally and nationally.
- Facilitate and manage the operational aspects related to the rental units on / off hire and to help establish a foundation in the UK.
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients and sub-contractors.
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
- Visiting the local storage yard to ensure all merchandise is accounted for.
- To communicate with internal branches to ensure a cohesive working environment.
- Maintaining and ensuring all paperwork is up to date and filed correctly.
- Arranging installations of the equipment including wiring and plumbing.
To be successful as a Hire Controller you will have worked as an assistant manager, hire controller, hire coordinator, hire manager, rental manager, hire negotiator, tool hire manager, hire desk controller, hire desk manager, tool hire manager or any related job titles.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Hybrid contract - ability to work from home
- Salary up to circa £35k DOE
- 28 days holiday incl bank holidays
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Career progression
Are you ready to take the leap? Apply now or get in touch today via email@example.com