Hire Controller - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great hire desk team. Join a leading provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors to work at their office local to Wes Drayton.
Responsibilities of the Hire Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
- Dealing with on/off hires
The Hire Controller may have experience within plant hire, lifting hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller.
Benefits for the Controller:
- Up to £27k DOE
- No weekend work!
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Interviews can be held immediately for this role so be the first to apply today or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or firstname.lastname@example.org!