Hire Controller - Salary banding up to £25k - £28k DOE. Surround yourself in an great atmosphere with an incredible team that inspire and motive each other everyday! This position will be a hyrbid working role, can work from home and go to the office, training for the first few weeks will be required to go to the office.
Responsibilities as the Hire Controller:
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner both locally and nationally
- Facilitate and manage the rental off only and to help establish a foundation in the UK
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
- Visiting the local storage yard to ensure all merchandise is accounted for.
- To communicate with internal branches to ensure a cohesive working environment
- Maintaining all paperwork is up to date and filed correctly
- Arranging installations of the equipment including wiring and plumbing
To be successful as a Hire Controller you will have worked as an assistant manager, hire controller, tool hire manager, hire desk controller, trade counter assistant, tool hire manager or any related job titles.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Hybrid contract - ability to work from home
- Salary £25k - £28k
- 28 days holiday incl bank holidays
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Career progression
Are you ready to take the leap? Get in touch today on 01933667220 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org