Hire Controller - Salary banding up to £30k - £37k DOE. Surround yourself in an great atmosphere with an incredible team that inspire and motive each other everyday! Based near to Southall.
Responsibilities as the Hire Controller:
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Dealing with all hire enquiries
- Assist in converting enquires into orders.
- Ensure all administration and processes are kept up to date
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Maintaining all paperwork is up to date and filed correctly
Requirements as the Hire Controller:
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Previous experience as a Hire Controller would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work in a busy environment
To be successful as a Hire Controller you may have experience as a Hire Controller, Hire Desk Coordinator, Hire Administrator, Rental Manager, Hire Negotiator, Logsistics administrator, Logisitics Coordinator or anything similar.
Benefits for the Hire Controller:
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Salary £30 - £37k
- Bonus Scheme
- Discount Scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression
Are you ready to take the leap? Get in touch today on 01933667220 or email me your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org