Hire Controller - An exciting new opportunity has become available to join a successful hire company as a Hire Controller at one of their busiest depots. You will be working within a team, assisting in the day to day requirements of the construction equipment hire department and will be dealing with customers/clients who are seeking rental solutions.
Job Role of the Hire Controller:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Organise all orders for on/off hires.
- Monitoring service records
- Produce quotes to send onto customers
- Ordering of equipment
Requirements of a Hire Controller:
- Previous experience working within the hire industry as a Hire Controller, hire administrator, hire co-ordinator, rental administrator or hire desk.
- PC literate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication/customer service skills with a clear telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
As a Hire Controller, you will need to be motivated and keen to learn the product range and have some previous experience of working in the hire industry. Please apply if you have been in a Hire Controller role or something similar ie Hire Desk Controller, Hire Administrator, Hire Coordinator, Hire & Sales Controller, Rental Manager or related.
- Up to £32,000 per annum DOE
- 24 days + BH!
- Pension/Healthcare scheme
- Training and career progression available
Don't Delay, Apply Today for this Brand New Hire Controller Vacancy! Please call: email@example.com or call: 01933 667 226 for more information!