Are you looking for a change? Then this Hire Co-Ordinator job based near Wellingborough will be perfect for you. Up to £33k as well as receiving numerous benefits!
Roles & Responsibilities as a Hire Co-Ordinator:
- Organising all orders for on/off hires.
- Making sure you're always polite and welcoming to the customers as the Hire Co-Ordinator.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, Sites, and workshops.
Requirements for a Hire Co-Ordinator:
- The successful Hire Controller must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of hire equipment as this is essential to the role.
- Experience in the construction hire sector.
- Exceptional communication skills along with being accurate and precise in your work.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels to meet customer demand and maximise sales opportunities.
- Resolving customer complaints and supplier issues efficiently.
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
Benefits for the Hire Co-Ordinator:
- Up to £33k DOE
- Monday - Friday
- 25 days + BHS!
- Other company benefits
To be successful as the Hire Co-Ordinator you may have previously worked in one of the following positions Hire Controller, Goods in, Trainee Hire Controller, Hire Manager, Senior Hire Controller, Rental Manager, Hire Coordinator, Hire Controller, Assistant Hire Controller, Hire Administrator, Service Controller, Service Coordinator, Hire Desk Controller, Worked on the Trade Counter, Trade Counter Assistant, Hire Coordinator, Rental Co-ordinator or similar roles customer service facing roles.
It is also desirable that you have the following industry experience: Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Powered Access, Builders Merchants, Waste Management, Heavy Plant, Material Handling, Commercial Vehicles, Power Generation and Non-Mechanical.
Dont delay, Apply now! Alternatively call: 01933 667 226 or email: amy.denton@pathrecruitment!