Hire Coordinator - Salary up to £40k DOE. A fantastic opportunity for a driven Hire Coordinator has arisen to join a rapidly growing civils company that supplies a wide range of equipment throughout the UK to various sectors. You will be based at one of their successful depots in North/East London.
Hire Coordinator Job Role:
- As a Hire Controller, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries over the phone and emails, arranging the on and off-hire of plant machinery and small tools either internally or externally.
- You will use your own initiative to ensure you maximise profits when arranging on/off hires.
- You will successfully convert any quotes or enquiries into orders by negotiating pricing and delivery schedules to maximise business.
- This may include x hiring, re-hiring, and sourcing equipment such as plant, powered access or tools from third-party suppliers.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
To Be Successful as a Hire Coordinator
- You will have previous experience within the hire or civils industry as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, or hire and sales controller.
- It would be advantageous if you have previous buyer experience within the hire industry.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks along with a confident and flexible attitude.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Up to £40k DOE
- 24 days holiday including bank holidays
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.