Hire Coordinator - Feel stuck in your current Hire company...? Or have customer service experience but want to change industries? This could be the role for you! With no weekend work, Monday to Friday working hours, and great benefits, you could be part of a fantastic team within the construction industry
Responsibilities of the Hire Coordinator:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the hire coordinator that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Coordinator may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller, customer service advisor, customer service assistant. Not essential.
You may live in the Bexleyheath area.
Benefits for the Hire Coordinator:
- Up to £27k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or find out more information and we will be in contact!