Hire Coordinator - Be the customers first point of contact! | No WEEKENDS! | 20 Days Annual Leave + BH!
Responsibilities of the Hire Coordinator:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients as the Hire Coordinator.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Hire Coordinator will be able to manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Inspire, or a similar CRM system.
As the Hire Coordinator may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, plant access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is Not Essential.
You may have worked as a Hire Controller, Hire Desk Controller, Hire Desk Advisor, Rental Manager, Hire Negotiator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Advisor, Sales Admin, Sales Controller or Service Controller. Not Essential.
Benefits of the Hire Coordinator!
- No weekend work!
- Up to £28k DOE
- Bonus Scheme!
- Team nights out and other incentives.
To be considered for this Hire Coordinator position you may be located in these areas - Fairlands, Littleton, Chilworth, West Clandon, Sutton Green, West Horsley, Wanborough, Wood Street Village, Worplesdon, Albury, Blackheath, Hurtmore and other surrounding areas!
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered for this Hire Coordinator role or contact Chloe on 01933 448004 or via email on email@example.com