Hire Controller - Feel stuck in your current Hire company...? Want to be noticed, be rewarded, with no weekends and work with a fantastic team! 23 days Holiday, Team communities + MUCH MORE! Oh, and they are an award-winning company! Based near Waltham Cross!
Responsibilities of the Hire Desk Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be x hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment from third party suppliers.
- Route plan and schedule deliveries for their fleet of HGV's.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Desk Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Desk Controller may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller. transport planner, transport coordinator, or transport controller.
Benefits for the Hire Desk Controller:
- Up to £30k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or find out more information and we will be in contact!