Hire Desk Controller - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great hire team based in Newton Le Willows.
Join a leading provider of powered access and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors
Responsibilities of the Hire Desk Controller:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You will be hiring, rehiring and sourcing equipment such as powered access and plant from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You will use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Hire Desk Controller MUST have experience within powered access, plant hire, tool hire, construction plant or specialist equipment hire industries.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales, hire manager or account manager
Benefits for the Hire Desk Controller:
- Up to £35k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More prospects as you grow within the business!
- Free on-site Parking!
Interviews can be held immediately for this role so be the first to apply today! Contact Karen on 01933 667222 or firstname.lastname@example.org