Hire Desk Controller role Commutable from Bletchley, Olney and Milton Keynes- Join a team within a stable, progressive company! Your day-to-day tasks will ensure you support the smooth running of the plant hire depot. You will assist with the firms centralised on/off hire and other hire processes.
An established rental company who supply construction equipment to the building and construction sectors from one off hires to local companies to long-running nationwide contracts. This hire desk controller could involve a mix of activities so most days are different.
Duties for the Hire Desk Controller:
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquiries into orders.
- Help out in the yard as and when required.
- Loads of available training!
To be successful within the role of Hire desk Controller, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Hire administrator, hire coordinator, hire controller, Hire and Sales Negotiator, Rental Manager or Plant Controller.
Benefits for the hire desk controller:
- Monday to Friday only working normally 8-5 or similar
- Use of company vehicle after induction/training period
- Internal training modules and a real chance for career progression & promotion
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.