Hire Desk Controller role Commutable from Salford, Manchester and Openshaw - Join a team within a stable, progressive company! Your day-to-day tasks will ensure you support the smooth running of the plant hire depot. You will assist with on/off hire and other hire processes. Salary banding up to £20k-£22k.
An established and well recognised rental company who supply construction equipment to the building and construction sectors from one off hires to local companies to long-running nationwide contracts. This hire desk controller could involve a mix of delivery driving, preparing/fixing tools and some yard work too.
Duties for the Hire Desk Controller:
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Assist in converting enquiries into orders.
- Help out in the yard as and when required.
- Loads of available training!
To be successful within the role of Hire desk Controller, you will have previously worked in positions such as a Customer Service Coordinator, hire coordinator, hire controller, Sales Administrator, Hire and Sales Negotiator, Internal Sales, Rental Manager, Plant Controller or Yard Operative.
Benefits for the hire desk controller:
- Monday to Friday only working normally 8-5 or similar
- Use of company vehicle after induction/training period
- Internal training modules and a real chance for career progression & promotion
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.