A new Hire Manager opportunity Circa £35k + bonus commutable from Croydon, Orpington, Bromley and Keston.
For this position it is essential for you to come from a plant hire/construction background.
Hire Manager Job Role: You will be responsible for a small team of internal sales staff and the hire desk, be involved in equipment sales and hires and potentially customer training.
- As the Hire Manager, you will be dealing with customer site enquiries face to face, over the phone and via emails, arranging the on and off hire of machinery.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times.
- Chase up all quotes or enquiries to maximise business and gain any x hire opportunities
- This role offers progression to move into more senior leadership positions, with the chance to learn from and cover for others.
To Be Successful as a Hire Manager
- You will have previous experience as a hire desk controller, hire controller, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, or hire and sales controller.
- PC literate with good attention to detail. You may have used Syrinx, Insphire or a similar CRM system
- Excellent communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- Driving licence is essential
Benefits for the Hire Manager
- A real chance to progress into a more senior role
- Up to £35K DOE
- A Bonus scheme in place that is realistic and achievable!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.