Plant Hire Sales Executive Up to £60k+ Including Bonus - This role involves Business Development, Account Management and New business sales!
Looking for an experienced Plant Hire Sales Executive, you could of also worked within all other areas of the hire sector including Tools, Accommodation, Power Generation, Powered Access and More! If you are looking for a company that can back up your orders, support you, your clients and not let you down... this company could be the one for you!! Earn fantastic bonus with a competitively priced, well regarded, new range of products that are well looked after and maintained. What more could you want?!
Responsibilities of the Plant Hire Sales Executive:
- Generate new business opportunities and delivering on KPI's
- Establish new accounts and coordinate new business opportunities
- Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
- Develop hire solutions for high value customers ensuring a smooth process and continued business
- Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
Key Skills of the Plant Hire Sales Executive:
- You will be used to covering a large territory and be confident in new business & account management.
- You will be able to demonstrate good stability & progression in your career
- You must be confident in presenting products to a broad range of clients.
- You will be a good team player, IT literate and hungry for success.
- A high level of communicative skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of contracting processes, risk assessments, KPI's, P&L/Budgets etc.
We welcome applications from individuals who have a proven track record in new business development within the construction/plant/generator/tool hire sectors with previous experience in a similar role; Sales, Business Development, Account Management, External Sales, Regional Sales, National Sales, Plant Hire Sales Executive
Health Care (After qualifying period)
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.