Hire Supervisor -Join a friendly working hire desk team based near Wolverhampton. Great career prospects, excellent company culture, job security + MORE!
Responsibilities of the Hire Supervisor:
- Build and maintain customer relationships and maximise sales opportunities where needed.
- Converting enquiries into orders, following the process through.
- Supervising other members on the hire desk, prioritising workload and ensuring you work as an efficient and effective team.
- Maintain all paperwork is up to date and filed correctly
- Resolve any queries or claims that arise in a professional manner
Work for a fresh and forward-thinking hire company that strives to provide outstanding equipment and first-class customer service every time. Due to their internal promotions & expansion, they are seeking a Hire Supervisor to join their busy hire desk.
Previous experience working as a hire controller, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller, hire and sales coordinator, hire and sales negotiator, hire supervisor, rental manager, service controller, hire manager, office manager, sales controller, rental supervisor, service administrator, office administrator or a rental administrator would be advantageous.
It may also be beneficial if you have worked within the following industries construction plant hire, tool hire, vehicle hire, specialist lifting equipment, welfare/accommodation hire, powered access, or builder's merchants. Again, this NOT essential!
Benefits for the Hire Supervisor:
- Salary up to £38,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays!
- A friendly working environment
- No weekend work
- Future progression!
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you! Email Harry @ firstname.lastname@example.org