Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Hydraulic Engineer? 20 days holiday + bank holidays, specialist manufacturer training + many more employee incentives! This role is field based covering sites in and around London
You must hold a UK driving license to be considered for this position.
As the Hydraulic Engineer, your duties will include:
- Carrying out hydraulic breakdowns, replacing oil and filters.
- Carrying out hydraulic health checks on BMU products.
- Offering hydraulic part upgrades.
- Replacing hydraulic parts that have failed such as cylinders/valves.
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a international company that are continuously growing and expanding which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a Hydraulic Engineer.
You will be able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the engineering team. You would have ideally worked with Gas, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, burners and moving equipment.
To be successful for the role of the Hydraulic Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Hydraulic Technician, Hydraulic Engineer, Mobile Service Site Technician, Hydraulic Attachment Engineer. An NVQ or City and Guilds qualification equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Hydraulic Engineer:
- Up to £40k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays which progresses to 25 after 1 year of service.
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!