Installation Engineer - £40k - £50,000 Package + Progression opportunities, Training Courses, work away from home, travel and see the world! Get paid for guaranteed overtime at time and a half + double time, on call, nights away, travel allowance, dinner and lunches allowance. Also Hotel pay for national / international travel. Company Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + BH after 1 year. This role could take you across the UK & Europe as could work in the future in the EMEA. Full-time permanent role no contracts.
The Installation Engineer Job Role, will include a mix of electrical & mechanical work, .
- As the Installation Engineer, you will be travelling across the UK on a regular basis.
- Mixture of testing and inspection and working to electrical drawings/schematics and diagrams
- Carrying out installations on vertical access equipment including rack and pinion elevators, and wind turbines.
- Working on prestigious buildings and high-value construction projects across the UK.
- Attend site breakdowns during the working day and whilst on-call adhering to service contracts
To be Successful:
- CSCS card would be an advantage
- Engineering experience with a mechanical or electrical background.
- Previous job roles may include electrical engineer, hoist engineer, installation engineer, hoist installer, field service engineer, elevator engineer or lift engineer.
- You will have previous experience installing, repairing, maintaining and servicing all types of lifting machinery such as construction hoists, rack and pinion, and vertical access equipment
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
Benefits for the Installation Engineer:
- Loads of Overtime available - guaranteed
- Paid for nights away including meals
- 20 days holiday, 2nd year jumps to 25 days
- You are paid door to door daily so overtime is frequent with extra hours at weekends up to double time
- Pension scheme equal to 8%.
You can call, email or find us on LinkedIn to apply or learn more about other roles: 01933 665115.