Are you an experienced Sales professional working within the construction industry? For the successful Internal Sales Manager benefits include, increase in holiday over time served, bonus, enhanced paternity and maternity pay, employee discounts, an excellent company culture, great products + MUCH MORE!
The Role of Internal Sales Manager:
- To manage and motivate your sales team
- To gain a clear understanding of customers business and their requirements
- You will be looking after the internal sales team, implenting KPIs
- Develop and deliver processes to support the sales team to ensure targets are being met
- Actively promote and support plant hire equipment.
You will have previous experience as a Internal sales manager, sales manager, sales director, regional sales director, or area sales manager. Previous experience managing a sales team within the construction/plant hire/tool hire/powered access hire industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
A well-recognised industry leader within the plant hire Industry, with an enviable reputation for customer service, now have a Internal Sales Manager position!
Benefits for the Internal Sales Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £50K + bonus
- Company Benefits package
- 23 days holiday + BH (increases with service)
- Employee discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover.
- Healthcare cash plan
Hit the APPLY button NOW for more information about this Internal Sales Manager role and to be considered, or contact Gina on 01933 667220 or alternatively email: email@example.com