An IPAF Instructor opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and growing team and will pay Circa £35k DOE and you can earn bonus too. A fully expensed company car is also included.
As an IPAF Instructor, you'll deliver IPAF and PASMA training to both internal and external customers daily. If you love dealing with people, have excellent communication and presentation skills and have your IPAF licence and potentially PASMA training then this role could be for you. The how to train part of the job could indeed be trained!
As an IPAF Instructor, you'll need to:
- Deliver training and development
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Help the line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Work is generally classroom based on training delivery, which can take place on or off the premises and potentially at various locations throughout the UK.
Although some training is available you will have IPAF, Pasma and ideally hold relevant health and safety qualifications. You may have a background as an existing IPAF Instructor in plant hire or tool hire and have knowledge of access, platforms, lifting equipment or specialist areas e.g. confined space or fall arrest. You may have other experience/qualifications with working at height.
As an advocate for this growing business, you will be well placed to sell additional courses or potentially gain further business from your existing client base, therefore earning bonus. There is scope to develop within a group of companies and broaden your training knowledge.
Benefits for the IPAF Instructor:
- Starting salary between £28k and £35k
- Bonus potential as business is gained from new clients
- Fully expensed company car or car allowance
- This company wish to promote from within & provide a more senior platform.
You can reach me via 01933 667223 or email@example.com