An IPAF Trainer opportunity to join a vibrant and growing team Based arond Coventry and within the East/West Midlands.
As the IPAF Trainer, you'll deliver IPAF and PASMA training to both internal and external customers daily. If you love dealing with people, have excellent communication and presentation skills and have your IPAF licences then this role could be for you. If you have qualifications but lack training experience then coaching and training is available.
You will need to have the IPAF or PASMA instructor ticket to be considered to be an IPAF Trainer. Either:
- Registered IPAF Instructor Certificate
- Registered PASMA Certificate
As an IPAF Trainer, you'll need to:
- Deliver training and development
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Help the line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Work is generally classroom based on training delivery, which can take place on or off the premises and potentially at various locations throughout the UK.
Although some training is available you will have IPAF, Pasma and ideally hold relevant health and safety qualifications. You may have a background as an existing internal trainer in plant hire or tool hire and have knowledge of access, platforms, lifting equipment or specialist areas e.g. confined space or fall arrest. You may have other experience/qualifications with working at height.
As an advocate for this growing business, you will be well placed to sell additional courses or potentially gain further business from your existing client base. There is scope to develop within a group of companies and broaden your training knowledge.
Benefits for the IPAF Trainer:
- Starting salary between £30k and £37k highly DOE
- Car allowance/fuel card or company car options can be discussed
- If you wish to be massively upskilled then this is the role for you!
You can reach me via 01933 667223 or email@example.com to learn more about this IPAF Trainer job