Looking for a challenge within the Construction/Hire industry as a Key Account Manager covering the Midlands and the South.
Please note you can live anywhere within the Midlands for this position.
The Key Account Manager Opportunity:
- Develop business from Major customers via account management, customer visits and presentations.
- Updating Contact database
- Regular visits to head office and large sites
- Attending Major customer events
- Account manage major customers with potential to increase revenue
The Company & You
This is a excellent opportunity to join a well-established hire company, which is going from strength to strength, grasping a further hold in the UK market as their Key Account Manager.
You may have experience developing new & existing accounts within the following sectors: Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Powered Access, Accommodation Hire, Generator Hire, pump hire etc. You will need a driving license for this role.
Benefits for the Key Account Manager:
- Basic salary of circa £45-£50k DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Company car or allowance
- Up to 25 days holidays + bank holidays!
- Laptop & Mobile
Apply today to be a part of this great working team as a Key Account Manager! Interviews can start immediately