LCV Technician - With overtime this role could pay comfortably £45k - £50k as a package. Overtime is time and a half after 40 hours is complete and you are paid door to door. Circa 100 new vehicles are to be added to the fleet.
Based from your home you will be covering Bristol, Gloucester, Bridgwater and surrounding areas. This is an exciting new role for an expanding company looking for an additional LCV Technician to service and repair their fleet of vans, cars and vehicles on site.
- Salary Circa £45k incl overtime. Travel time paid from home.
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone
- On call 1 week in every 6 (extra pay)
- Hours are 8am to 5pm, but flexible as long as 40hrs min per week are achieved,
- O/T paid at 1.5, Sundays at double time
The Job Role of the LCV Technician
- You will be required to work as part of an established team carrying out breakdown service and repairs on site.
- Carrying out routine service and maintenance on various commercial vehicles.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a LCV Technician
- You will have previous experience working as a LCV Technician, Van mechanic, van technician or car mechanic. You may hold IRTEC too which will enhance the basic rate.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge of working LCV's, HGV, LGV, cars, lorries vans or plant
If you get this role you would be working for a national company who have a large fleet of plant machinery, commercial and HGV vehicles. They are currently expanding their operations in the UK and are looking to add to their established and stable team in the South West area.
You can reach me on 01933 667223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org