LGV Mechanic - Based near to Dartford
Our client requires an experienced LGV mechanic to join their team of engineers in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of vehicles and vans. This role is mobile, covering sites in and around Kent, therefore, you must hold a full UK driving license. This role offers overtime and career development.
Duties of the LGV mechanic will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to LGVs, vehicles and vans
- Routine servicing and repair including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment or computer based software packages eg CANBUS.
- Supporting customers externally with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as LGV mechanic, vehicle mechanic, vehicle technician, car mechanic, mechanic, service technician related to the construction/automotive/HGV/LGV industry.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in vehicle maintenance or other related qualifications
Benefits of the LGV mechanic role:
- Salary up to £35,000 DOE
- Discounts with well known retailers
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company van and fuelcard