Lifting Engineer role, basic salary of £34000 - £40000 + bonus + van + overtime paid at time and a half. As a Lifting engineer you will cover around London/part of the M25 and the outskirts of London.
This Lifting Engineer role will assist the team in arranging the repair of equipment including lifting gear, shackles, hoists and overhead cranes. As the company is growing, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join a LEEA recognised company.
Duties of the Lifting Engineer role will include:
- Carry out all repairs and inspections on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists and gantries, both onsite and within a workshop environment
- Provide technical support to customer's over the phone
- Keep all maintenance records up to date
- Providing quotations and ensuring you are providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Used to working and adhering to LOLER & PUWER regulations
- You may also work on MEWPS, Cherry pickers, access and more traditional plant equipment like diggers, dumpers, telehandlers & forklifts.
To be successful in the role of Lifting Engineer you will have previous experience in working as a LEEA Inspector, Lifting Gear engineer, LEEA Engineer, LOLER Inspector or Hoist Engineer.
To be successful, it is essential you that you hold a LEEA or lifting related qualification.
Benefits of being a Lifting Engineer
- £34000 - £40000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle will be supplied following successful completion of training
- Bonuses are paid out as loyalty to this firm will be rewarded
To hear more about this Lifting Engineer role apply or contact me on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org