Lifting Engineer- Ready to lift your career? Join a company that will truly value you! This is a brand new opportunity, and is commutable from Warrington for a Lifting Engineer with LEEA / Loler /Puwer or similar qualifications or qualified by experience.
Role as the Lifting Engineer:
- You will be required to carry out all repairs and inspections and LOLER examinations on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists, and gantries.
- You will be required to attend customer site breakdowns.
- You will be the customer's point of contact by email and phone for technical support.
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
The Newly Appointed Lifting Engineer will ideally have the following attributes;
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as an Lifting Engineer, LEEA inspector, LEEA engineer, LOLER inspector, Forklift Engineer, LEEA Inspector or Plant Engineer and have experience in repairing and inspecting a range of lifting equipment. You will ideally hold an LEEA qualification (or equivalent) along with an NVQ or City and guilds in mechanics or engineering. You may also be an engineer, mechanic or fitter / technician with a similar skillset.
You will be working for a company that has a specialist lifting gear division and has become a household name throughout the UK within the industry. Due to their continued success, they are seeking an additional Lifting Engineer to join their engineering team in order to help fulfil their customer's needs.
Benefits for the Lifting Engineer
- £30,000 - £36,000 plus company van
- 24 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
Interested in this Lifting Engineer role? Apply today!!