Lifting Engineer- Ready to lift your career? Join a company that will truly value you! This brand new opportunity is based in a workshop commutable from the Rochester and Chatham area. You may have a background in lifting from the army/forces or be happy to undertake additional training to acquire LEEA.
- You will be required to carry out all repairs and inspections and LOLER examinations on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists, and gantries, within a workshop environment.
- You may be required to attend a customer site breakdown occasionally for customers in the Kent area.
- You will be the customer's point of contact by email and phone for technical support.
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
The Newly Appointed Lifting Engineer will ideally have the following attributes;
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as an LEEA inspector, lifting engineer, LOLER inspector, or Plant Engineer and have experience in repairing and inspecting a range of lifting equipment.
You will ideally hold an LEEA qualification (or equivalent) along with an NVQ or City and guilds in mechanics or engineering.
You will be working for a company that has a specialist lifting gear division and has become a household name throughout the UK within the industry. Due to their continued success, they are seeking an additional Lifting Engineer to join their engineering team in order to help fulfil their customer's needs.
Benefits for the Lifting Engineer
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 30 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Training courses are available
Interested in this role? Apply today in the 1st instance - you can reach me on 01933 667223 or via email@example.com