Commutable from towns such as Bridgwater & Taunton, as a Lifting Engineer you will be required to carry out thorough examinations of lifting equipment and Heavy Plant in line with LOLER and PUWER regulations. You will get to work with lifting equipment, heavy plant, plant hire machinery, and other site-based equipment. If you hold LEEA qualifications or similar then we want to hear from you!
Duties of the Lifting Engineer role will include:
• Carry out all repairs and inspections on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists and gantries, mainly onsite with some workshop work too mentoring other engineers.
• You will be the customer’s first point of contact for technical support and taking the lead in this area
• As part of this role, you will be providing quotations and ensuring you are providing outstanding customer service at all times.
To be successful in the role of Lifting Engineer you will have previous experience in working as a LEEA inspector, Plant Engineer, Plant Fitter, Lifting Gear engineer, LOLER inspector. You will ideally hold a LEEA qualification or an NVQ in a similar area.
Benefits of being a Lifting Engineer
• Salary up to £40k DOE
• Company vehicle which is fully expensed
• The training you will receive is second to none with the ability to enhance your qualifications
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.