Lifting Engineer - £40k - £50,000 Package + Progression opportunities, Training Courses, work away from home, travel and see the world! Get paid for guaranteed overtime at time and a half + double time, on call, nights away, travel allowance, dinner and lunches allowance. Also Hotel pay for national / international travel. Company Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + BH after 1 year. This role could take you across the UK & Europe as could work in the future in the EMEA. Full-time permanent role no contracts.
The Lifting Engineer Job Role: Will include a mix of Electrical & mechanical work, .
- As the Lifting Engineer, travel the UK on a regular basis.
- Mixture of testing and inspection and working to electrical drawings/schematics and diagrams
- LOLAR Examination of lifting equipment.
- Working on prestigious buildings and high-value construction projects across the capital initially
- Attend site breakdowns during the working day and whilst on-call adhering to service contracts
To be Successful:
- CSCS card would be an advantage
- Previous job roles may include Lifting gear technician, Lifting and Handling fitter, Electrical Engineer, Lifting engineer
- You will have previous experience installing, repairing, maintaining and servicing lifting equipment within construction lifts
- Ideally, you will drive as this will aid your development in the role, promotions are mapped out in 2020 as more new recruits join
Benefits for the Lifting Engineer:
- Loads of Overtime available - gaurneteed
- Paid for nights away including meals
- 20 days holiday, 2nd year jumps to 25 days
- You are paid door to door daily so overtime is frequent with extra hours at weekends up to double time
- Pension scheme equal to 8%.
You can call, email or find me on LinkedIn to apply or learn more about other roles: 01933 667223.