Lifting Engineer- Ready to lift your career? Join a company that will truly value you! This brand new opportunity is based near to Patchway and will cover the Bristol area!
- You will be required to carry out all repairs and inspections and LOLER examinations on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists, and gantries, within a workshop environment.
- There will also be times where you will be required to attend a customer site breakdown throughout the South East, in which, you will be provided with a company van.
- You will be the customer's point of contact by email and phone for technical support.
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
The Newly Appointed Lifting Engineer will ideally have the following attributes;
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as an LEEA inspector, lifting engineer, LOLER inspector, Lifting Inspector or Plant Engineer and have experience in repairing and inspecting a range of lifting equipment.
You will ideally hold an LEEA qualification (or equivalent) along with an NVQ or City and guilds in mechanics or engineering.
You will be working for a company that has a specialist lifting gear division and has become a household name throughout the UK within the industry. Due to their continued success, they are seeking an additional Lifting Engineer to join their engineering team in order to help fulfill their customer's needs.
Benefits for the Lifting Engineer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 30 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company vehicle
- Overtime is available in this role
- Pension and wellbeing benefits package is inclusive
Interested in this role? Apply today!!
You can reach our Senior consultant on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org