Workshop based Lifting Gear Engineer role - Salary up to £31,500 DOE, with NO weekend work! An exciting opportunity to join a national hire company, based at their depot near Middlewich, where you will be required to deliver and collect the equipment from customer sites, in which a company van will be provided.
Job Role of the Workshop Lifting Gear Engineer:
- As the workshop lifting gear engineer, servicing and repairing all types of lifting gear attachments/products including hoists and shackles
- 50% of your job role will involve delivering and collecting the equipment from customer sites.
- Demonstrate the equipment to staff and customers
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
To Be Succesful as the Workshop Lifting Gear Engineer:
- You must have LEEA part 1 as a minimum.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
- Your previous job role will include lifting engineer, workshop lifting gear engineer, or mobile lifting gear engineer.
- You must have previous experience working on similar equipment such as chain blocks, hoists, and shackles.
You will be joining a well-established hire company who supply market leading crane and lifting equipment to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an experienced workshop lifting gear engineer, who can use their initiative, and work well under pressure, providing outstanding customer service.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- NO weekend work.
- Any overtime would be paid at an additional rate
- Salary up to £31,500 depending on experience.
- Early finish Friday!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.