Lifting Inspection Engineer role, basic salary of £35000 - 40000 + bonus + van + overtime paid at time and a half. 48 hours per week.
This Lifting Inspection Engineer role will assist the team in arranging the repair of equipment including lifting gear, shackles, hoists and overhead cranes. As the company is growing, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join a LEEA recognised company.
Duties of the Lifting Inspection Engineer role will include:
- Carry out all repairs and inspections on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists and gantries, both onsite and within a workshop environment
- Provide technical support to customer's over the phone
- Keep all maintenance records up to date
- Providing quotations and ensuring you are providing outstanding customer service at all times.
To be successful in the role of Lifting Inspection Engineer you will have previous experience in working as a LEEA Inspector, Lifting Gear engineer, LEEA Engineer, LOLER Inspector or Hoist Engineer.
To be successful, it is essential you that you hold a LEEA or lifting related qualification.
Benefits of being a LEEA Engineer
- £35000 - 40000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle will be supplied following successful completion of training
- Bonuses are paid out as loyalty to this firm will be rewarded