Machine Control/Plant Engineer - Up to £45k salary DOE + company vehicle + benefits - Covering London and South of UK
As a Machine Control/Plant Engineer you'll be based in London and on a day-day basis you will be required to carry out the installation of Machine Control Systems on heavy construction plant and provide ongoing customer support
You will be joining a highly successful company who are one of the UK's largest construction plant machinery providers.
Duties of the Machine Control/Plant Engineer
- Installation and calibration of a range of Machine GPS/GNSS Control products such as Leica, Trimble etc. offering support and training to operators on site
- Working knowledge of design and data processing software packages including AutoCAD, LSS, Trimble Business Centre and iCON office
- You will complete pre and post rental checks, troubleshooting any equipment faults.
- Working alongside colleagues, you will be a great team player and take pride in your workplace and working environment, making sure that high standards are maintained whilst complying with company procedures and processes.
Benefits for the Machine Control/Plant Engineer include;
- 28 days holiday including BH
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and personal development to support your future aspirations.
Are you the ideal Machine Control/Plant Engineer?
Mechanical/Survey/Civil Engineering background with 2 to 3 years site experience or associated qualifications and;
- Able to work as part of a Team, supporting colleagues
- Flexible attitude to your working day and self-motivated
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Customer-Focused with a commitment to delivering an excellent service
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
Does this Machine Control/Plant Engineer role sound like your next exciting career move? Then apply today!