Mobile Engineer - salary up to £34,000 DOE, overtime possibly most days plus a company van, mobile phone and laptop with any overtime paid at an additional rate. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable sales company within their plant division, based from their depot near Kidderminster.
Duties of the Mobile Engineer:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to heavy plant equipment within the workshop and attending customer sites around Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
- Routine servicing and repair of equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Preparing new machinery for sale
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment
- Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful in the position of Mobile Engineer, you will have previous experience as a Mobile Plant Engineer, Fitter, Technician, Field Service Engineer, Plant Mechanic, or Heavy Plant Engineer. You may well have experience/strong knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
You must hold an NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in Construction Plant, Land Based or Agricultural engineering.
Benefits for the Mobile Engineer
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company Van
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Ongoing manufacturer training provided
- Increased holiday allowance with time served
You would be joining a leading supplier of construction plant and agricultural equipment. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic mobile engineer, to join their highly experienced team.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.