Mobile Engineer - An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced plant engineer to join a reputable company based in Northamptonshire. Salary up to £30,000 DOE plus company van.
- As the Mobile Engineer, you will be a key member of the mobile team responsible for maintaining, repairing, and servicing a range of plant machinery and small tools.
- Have knowledge of risk assessments, method statements, and Health & Safety
- During quieter periods, you will be required to assist the engineering team within the workshop.
- Full UK driving license.
- You will have experience within a plant hire background
- You will previously have worked as a plant engineer, field service engineer, mobile engineer or mobile fitter.
Benefits of the Mobile Engineer
- Overtime available
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Training and Career Progression
- up to £30,000 DOE
You will be joining a reputable hire company who provide a range of small tools and plant equipment to various sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a mobile engineer to join their established team who is able to keep up with the demands on the company.