This Mobile Plant Fitter opportunity isn't one to be missed if you're looking for a varied role and a variety of equipment experience.
One of the largest and well-respected construction hire companies in the UK are looking for a Mobile Plant Fitter to cover the Berkshire/Hampshire and South Coast Regions, you will be paid door to door when on breakdowns but ultimately will be based at the Depot in the Sandhurst area of Berkshire
As the Mobile Plant Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery including Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators, piling machines & rollers
- Completion of all test certificates and associated paperwork
- Updating of service records
- Cover an area including Berkshire/Hampshire/South Coast
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Fitter you will ideally have an NVQ or C&G qualification in plant maintenance
You will also have worked in similar positions such as, Plant Fitter, Plant Mechanic, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician or Heavy Plant Engineer
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Fitter:
Salary up to £35k DOE
20 days holiday + bank holidays
APPLY NOW to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment and qualification checks