Mobile Fitter - Up to £28k DOE & 25 Days Annual Leave & BH! - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE! - NO PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!
Responsibilities of the Mobile Fitter to include:
- Full product training provided as the Mobile Fitter!
- Some hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatics, electronic experience is desired.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way as a Mobile Fitter.
- Covering the Peterborough/surrounding areas.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
As the Mobile Fitter - It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Automotive Fitter, Hydraulic Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Technician, Service Fitter or Service Engineer. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Mobile Fitter!
- £28k DOE + plenty of overtime.
- Company Van!
- Death in service.
- Company funded social events.
- Employee wellness scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave & bank Holidays!
You may be located around these areas - Ramsey, Sawtry, Lutton, Elton, Yarwell, Chesterotn,Yaxley, Farcet, Whittlesey, Coates, Pondersbridge, Ashton, Newborough, Thorney, Stowgate, Crowland, Market Deeping, Parnwellm Marholm, Wansford and other surrounding areas!
Does this Mobile Fitter role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Or contact me on 01933448004 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org!!