Mobile Fitter - Up to £32k DOE with plenty of overtime & 25 Days Annual Leave + BH! - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Responsibilities of the Mobile Fitter to include:
- Full product training provided as the Mobile Fitter!
- Some hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatics, electronic experience is desired.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way as a Mobile Fitter.
- Covering Exeter and surrounding areas.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure your van is fully stocked at all times.
As the Mobile Fitter - you will have previously worked on plant equipment such as small diggers, dumpers, excavators and telehandlers within the following positions; Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Technician, Service Fitter or Service Engineer.
Benefits of the Mobile Fitter
- Up to £32k DOE + overtime
- Company Van!
- Additional benefits
- Pension Scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave + bank Holidays!
Apply today and contact me on 01933 667222 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org