A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer to join a reputable hire company near Stevenage. Salary up to £33,000 plus company van
The Job Role of a mobile plant engineer
- You will be required to work throughout the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, and Buckinghamshire areas, attending on-site breakdowns to a range of plant equipment including diggers, dumpers, and excavators.
- You will also be required to carry out any maintenance, repairs, and servicing.
- You will ensure all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant mechanic, or field service engineer
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will hold an in-date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of on-site servicing and breakdowns
- Salary up to £33,000 DOE
- Company van.
- Mobile phone.
- In-house training on new products
You would be working for a national supplier of construction plant equipment. Due to continuous growth, they are now looking for a mobile plant engineer to add to their well-established team.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.