Are you an experienced plant engineer seeking a career move within the industry?
Here's your chance to join a national company that supply market leading plant equipment to the construction and related sectors. Due to their on going success, they are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable mobile plant engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
- Salary up to £30k DOE
- Overtime at additional rate
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Engineer
- The ability to diagnose faults and repair/service a range of heavy construction plant on site including excavators and diggers
- Maintain Health and Safety standards
- To work in line with the company quality assurance guidelines
- Ensure that all machinery is efficiently maintained to maximise company business
- Attend on site breakdowns and provide technical support
Requirements of the Mobile Plant Engineer
- Health and Safety awareness
- Diagnostic skills
- Good administration skills
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Excellent communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Aptitude with experience in repairing plant machinery.
- NVQ qualification level 3 in plant maintenance or equivalent
- Previous experience as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant mechanic or plant technician.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.