If you are an experienced plant engineer and are seeking a new challenge and industry, then this could be the role for you! A new opportunity have become available for you to join a well established waste management company as a mobile plant engineer, covering customers sites throughout Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available
- 28 days holidays - including bank holidays
- Company Van
- Mobile phone
- Life Assurance
- Inhouse training and development opportunities
The Job Role of a Mobile Plant Engineer
- You will be required to go to customer sites, attending breakdowns on a range of fixed and mobile plant machinery.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met
To Be Successful as a Mobile Plant Engineer
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant fitter, mobile plant engineer, plant mechanic, plant technician, construction engineer, heavy plant engineer or field service engineer
- You will ideally hold a mechanical qualification or have served an apprenticeship, however, candidates will be considered if they have equipment experience
- You will hold a full UK driving license.
- You will have technical experience of the equipment as well as be able to carry out various repairs including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
- You will have previous experience on a range of plant machinery, for example, JCB, CAT, Volvo, or Kubota.
You would be joining a construction company that covers various industries such as demolition and waste management. They have received accreditations and awards such as National Recycling Awards and Considerate Constructors, and ensure they provide a sustainable and efficient solution every time. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a mobile plant engineer to join their team who has the ambition and enthusiasm to provide a first class service.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.