Mobile Plant Engineer - Based from home, covering the North West. A new opportunity has become available for someone who has experience within the plant industry to join a market leading construction company who supply a wide range of equipment to customers throughout the UK. Offering additional training, a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- £30k - £37k DOE
- Company Van provided with laptop and phone
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available at additional rate
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Call out rota which is paid at an additional rate!
- Company sick pay
- Medical health insurance
- Allowance for tools
- Ongoing manufacturer training
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Engineer
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment such as dumpers and excavators.
- Carrying out fault finding with use of laptop diagnostic software systems.
- Routine servicing and repair of equipment including mechanical and electrical systems.
- Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Attending breakdowns on customer sites, providing outstanding customer service at all times.
To be considered, you will have experience repairing various types of plant and recycling equipment. An NVQ or City and Guilds qualification would be desirable, however time-served experience as a plant fitter will also be considered for the right candidate. You will have previously worked as a mobile plant engineer, mobile plant fitter, plant mechanic, senior engineer, or plant technician.
You must hold a valid driving license.