New Mobile Plant Engineer Role - An exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a reputable plant hire company at one of their depots near Caerphilly. Salary up to £29,000 plus van, overtime, mobile phone, and tablet.
The Job Role of the Mobile Plant Engineer
- You will be required to work throughout South Wales, attending on-site breakdowns as well as routine service and maintenance.
- A chance to work on various types of plant and associated equipment along with diagnosing faults.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
- During quieter periods, you may be required to assist the team within the workshop.
To Be Successful as a Mobile Plant Engineer
- You may have previous experience working as a plant fitter or agricultural fitter, or field service engineer, technician, or mechanic.
- You will be time served or may have an NVQ in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering or similar.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi, and Komatsu.
- You will have diagnostic experience ideally using a laptop.
Benefits for the Mobile Plant Engineer
- Salary up to £29,000 DOE
- Overtime available
- Company van.
- Mobile phone and tablet
You would be working for a national supplier of construction plant equipment. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with the company's high demands.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.