Mobile Plant Engineer
Based from the companies depot near Maidstone, the Mobile Plant Engineer will be attending customer sites to maintain and fault find a range of construction plant machinery.
You will be working on - Diggers, Dumpers, Telehandlers and Powered Access Platforms. If you have knowledge of tools and accommodation this would certainly be of keen interest
Putting to use your skills and experience of hydraulics, electrics, petrol and diesel engines as a Mobile Plant Engineer
To be a successful Mobile Plant Engineer :-
- You will have previous experience working as a plant engineer, fitter, mechanic or technician.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will hold a Full driving licence.
- You will have experience in servicing and repairing construction plant machinery including JCB, Komatsu, Hitachi, Kubota excavators, diggers, dumpers and rollers.
Benefits for the Mobile Plant Engineer
- Up to £35,000 basic salary DOE plus overtime
- Company Van
- Potential future career progression due to company growth.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.