Are you looking for a fresh start as well as a new challenge as a Mobile Plant Engineer? 22 days holiday + bank holidays, work on a range of plant hire equipment! This role is Monday to Friday and based near Fareham.
As the Mobile Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a large plant hire company that are continuously growing and expanding which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a Mobile Plant Engineer.
You will be able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the engineering team. You would have ideally worked with Gas, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, burners and moving equipment.
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Mobile Plant Engineer, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or time served is advantageous
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Up to £28.5k salary DOE
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Specialist training
Be the first to apply today to hear from us about this opportunity!