Time to TRAVEL? This Mobile Plant Engineer role gives you the opportunity to be out on the road, traveling around Kent and surrounding areas. This door to door Mobile Plant Engineer opportunity isn't one to be missed if you're looking to spread them wings!
As the Mobile Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an extremely high standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site.
- Carrying out breakdown, service, and repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment involving Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving, piling machines & rollers or similar equipment.
- One of the largest and well-respected construction companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is on point!
- Growing company
- Lots of Training provided
- Join a great engineering team as the Mobile Plant Engineer
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Up to £43,500 for the right candidate DOE + overtime at an additional rate (time and a half)
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
- Transit Van
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!