Are you looking for a new challenge as a Mobile plant engineer? Company vehicle, Fuel card & mobile! Our client is offering all this as well as excellent training opportunities & much more!
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Carrying out the service & repair of construction plant equipment at customer sites.
- Carrying out PDI'S and off hire checks of construction plant equipment.
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects/actions.
- Carry out duties in a safe and courteous manner at all times.
Skills/Knowledge of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Experience working on plant machinery (Essential).
- Relevant plant maintenance qualification (Preferred)
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work independently and safely.
To be successful as a Mobile Plant Engineer:
To be successful as a Mobile plant engineer, you would have previous experience working on plant machinery.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- £35,000 DOE
- Company Van & fuel card
- Depot reward scheme
- 22 days annual leave per year + Bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
Keywords / industries:
Hydraulics, Tool hire, Construction, Pneumatics, Material handling, Commercial vehicles, Servicing & repair, Electrical fault finding, Plant hire, Fleet
To learn more about this Mobile Plant Engineer role APPLY or call 01933 667221 or email Josh.firstname.lastname@example.org