Company van & life on the road! Are you looking for a fresh start as a Mobile Plant Engineer? Plenty of overtime, Generous holiday allowance, specialist training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near Abingdon
As the Mobile Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment including Diagnostics, Servicing and PDIs
- Also carry out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Consistently provide an excellent standard of customer service
- One of the largest and well-respected construction companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is a key priority for them
- Plenty of Training
- Join a great engineering team as the Mobile Plant Engineer
You would ideally have experience within the plant hire industry and hold an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent/time served in plant maintenance
To be successful for the role of the Mobile Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- £40,000 + plenty of overtime at an additional rate
- Company vehicle
- Monday to Friday working hours
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (Rising to 25 with service) & your Birthday off too!
- Specialist training
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Mobile Plant Engineer opportunity!