Love being on the move? This Mobile Plant Engineer role may be the perfect opportunity for you! - Up to £32k DOE + van - Based near York.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Plant Engineer to include:
- Full product training provided as the Mobile Plant Engineer!
- Some hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatics, electronic experience is desired.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Follow safety and housekeeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites.
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way as the Mobile Plant Engineer.
As the Mobile Plant Engineer - It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Tool Fitter, Agricultural Engineer, Agricultural Mechanic, Generator Engineer, Plant Fitter, Automotive Fitter, Hydraulic Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Technician, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or similar roles.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer!
- £32k DOE + plenty of overtime.
- Company Van.
- Pension Scheme.
- Company 6 monthly bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave & bank Holidays!
- Other company benefits.
As the Mobile Plant Engineer may be located around these areas - Selby, Riccal, Tadcaster, Boston Spa, Linton, Tockwith, Rufforth, Haxby, Elvington, York, Pocklington, Market Weighton, Moor End, Cawood, Bilbrough, Melbourne, Huby, Sutton on the Forest, Flaxton, Stamford Bridge, Ful Sutton, Fangfoss, Linton-on-Ouse, Alne and other surrounding areas.
Does this Mobile Plant Engineer role sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Or contact me on 01933 667222 or send me your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org